Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: 1 May 2023
Welcome to Elementum eBooks! Our guiding values are the universal Hindu Law of Karma (You reap as you sow) and the Confucian Golden Rule (Treat others as you want others to treat you). We strive to put this in action by basing our behaviour on:
- Honesty, ie we do as we say;
- Fairness and Reciprocity, ie we treat you the way we’d like to be treated;
- Personal Accountability, ie we are responsible for our actions and we
acknowledge our mistakes;
- Rationality, ie our actions are based on logic and common sense; and
- As large a dose of wonder, adventure, and humour as we are able to muster.
We hope you can give us some leeway when we fail.
We offer useful, authoritative eBooks at fair prices. We wouldn’t pirate something that belonged to you and ask that you don’t pirate our eBooks (the royalties ofwhich are shared amongst several parties).
Finally, remember our eBooks provide general information, not personalised advice. The author’s contact details are given at the end of the eBook; feel free to contact her or him if you’re after advice.